Friday, March 16, 2012

Catrice "Meet me at coral island" and Catrice "Million dollar baby"

Hi there!

Today i want to share 2 catrice polishes with you. Well, one is a nailpolish and the other is a effect topcoat from the "Million styles" edition. "Meet me at coral island" i already had for a few days, but i wanted to use it at the right moment. It's such a bright color, perfect for summer! I think....no, i know it would look awesome on your toes!! I have a nailartwheel, and i swatched it on there. When i bought the effect topcoat 2 days ago, i layered it over this color and it looked so pretty! I love glitter, but normally i don't buy topcoats with such big glitters in it, so i was having some doubts if i would buy it. I'm so glad i did, because i really love this one!
This is what they look like together!



So, Catrice "Meet me at coral island" and Catrice "Million dollar baby" from the Million Styles collection. Gorgeous, don't you think?

This is what the color looks like without the awesome glitters.




It's pretty hard to get the real beautiful, bright, coral color on camera. Well...you know what...you just have to go out and buy yourself this gorgeus color so you can see it in real life ;-)

Thank you for your time, and
i talk to you guys soon!!

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous for two nail polishes just put one on to of the other. I love them! Where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I bought them in a drugstore in The Netherlands, named "Kruidvat".

      Delete
  2. Love, Love this polish!! I'm so happy you sent me this one! Im wearing it on my toes!! I think it looks really pretty with that gold glitters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!
      Well, surprise.... i already bought one for you as well, with another one from this collection.
      I think i will send it to you next week ;-)
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love Catrice polishes! And I`m so sad that here, in Bulgaria they don`t charge much from them. We only have the standart Ultimate polish collection. And theese "Million styles" top coats are great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Catrice polishes too!
      In The Netherlands they sell a lot of Catrice, and once in a while they have the limited editions, those are great too!

      Delete
  4. Love this color! Perfect for spring/summer.
    I just found your blog, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thank you so much!
      Indeed this color is perfect for summer, i love it very much!
      Welcome to my blog, i appriciate your support (^_^)

      Delete