Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine

Hi you all!

Today i want to share my valentine mani with you all.
I didn't had much inspiration today untill i saw my essence circus circus! A new mani was born!
So, this is how it turned out....


The polish i used is, as i said before, from Essence. It's from the limited edition Circus circus and it's called Cotton Candy.


It's a pink/fuchsia polish and on the other side it's a glitter polish.
Believe it or not, but i used only one coat for full coverage!


When this was dry is applyed the glitter polish with a cosmetic sponge.


Lastly some hearts with pink acrylic paint and done!!
I hope you like this simple but cute valentine design!

Talk to you soon♥
Camilla


12 comments:

  1. Heel erg mooi! Ik ben trouwens van het account easynailart1 op youtube :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi!
      Dank je!
      Leuk dat je even bent komen kijken (^_^)
      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Zo schattig :D Mooi product van essence x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je!
      Ja he, er komen er binnenkort nog een aantal!
      Hele leuke kleuren, dus hou het KV goed in de gaten ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love this mani :) It is so beatiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nails, they are so pretty.
    I also love your blog, so I just had to follow it:)
    It's amazing:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!
      That's so kind of you!
      I hope you will enjoy all the upcomming posts!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, ♥ this combo! I'm so jealous of those Essence Circus duos! I don't even know where to get any Essence in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      So far i only know The Netherlands and Germany have Essence polishes.
      Hopefully they will go worldwide one day, that would be awesome! ^_^
      Take care :-)

      Delete