Monday, February 13, 2012

My last valentine mani

Hi guys!

Today i will show you my last valentine manicure. I'm not saying i won't do any designs without hearts orso, but this is for the girls who would like to have some cute nails on the 14th of february!
The design is easy to do.
I started with a sheer pink nailpolish. Then i mixed a dark pink acrylic paint with white acrylic paint, and i made a french tip. With the dark pink i made some stripes on the tip. Then i added a shimmer/glitter polish on the tip for a soft shimmer on it. With my Catrice polish from their new colors "The pinky and the brain", i made a heart. Next to the heart i added some big gold glitters, and i finished it with my favorite topcoat Seche Vite.
What do you think of it?







If you would like to do this yourself, check out THIS video.
This will show you step by step how you can archive this cute V-day design!

Happy monday and i talk to you all soon!

♥Camilla♥

2 comments: